According to reader Stanley Sadinsky from Ontario, Canada, writing about 'Pathway to God':
"I read this book at one sitting and could not put it down. While I have had no personal experiences with the connections that the author has made with his Teacher and with God, I can certainly understand and appreciate them. I found that the author's guidance on Good and Evil, Non-violence and Forgiveness are truly profound and helpful. There are practical lessons there that are worth applying and that is where I shall begin." From amazon.com review of 'Pathway to God' .
"I read this book at one sitting and could not put it down. While I have had no personal experiences with the connections that the author has made with his Teacher and with God, I can certainly understand and appreciate them. I found that the author's guidance on Good and Evil, Non-violence and Forgiveness are truly profound and helpful. There are practical lessons there that are worth applying and that is where I shall begin." From amazon.com review of 'Pathway to God' .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home